we can come to you.
Mon, Tues, Thurs: 9:00 am to 5:30pm
ARC Campbelltown Pool
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.
Bachelor of Applied Science, Occupational Therapy; University of South Australia 2003
Since graduating, Veronica has worked in both acute hospitals and in the community both in Adelaide (such as Women’s & Children’s Hospital and Novita Therapy Services) and throughout the UK. For the majority of Veronica’s career, she has worked in the areas of Paediatrics and rehabilitation. She has extensive experience with working with children with acquired brain injuries, cerebral palsy and developmental delays.
Veronica is passionate about working with children and their families to help them achieve their goals.
* Bachelor of Physiotherapy, University of South Australia 2006
* Member of the Australia Physiotherapy Association (APA) Paediatric Special Interest Group
Hayley has been a Senior Physiotherapist at Novita Children’s Services since 2011, and has developed speciality knowledge and skill set to address:
* Movement disorders and appropriate management strategies of such
* Spasticity management and rehabilitation following botulinum toxin (botox), and neurological surgical procedures
* Preparation for and rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery
* Early Intervention for babies and children with delayed gross motor skill development with or without a diagnosis
* Advice and recommendation around common orthopaedic conditions for example flat feet
* Equipment prescription including mobility aides and orthotics
Hayley is very passionate about providing a quality physiotherapy service, working with families to establish the needs of the child and thus goals of physiotherapy input. Physiotherapy sessions with Hayley are always fun and tailored to the needs of the individual child.
* Post Graduate Certificate in Paediatrics, Melbourne University, Graduated 2012
* Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Charles Sturt University, Graduated 2010
Jasmine has worked in paediatrics for over 10 years across many settings including within the community, rural, multi-disciplinary teams and large tertiary hospitals including the Women’s & Children’s Hospital and Lyell McEwin Hospitals. Jasmine has experience in neurodevelopmental therapy, orthopaedics and acute rehabilitation.
Jasmine is also a Clinical Educator at the University of South Australia, teaching within the Physiotherapy program and supervising students on their paediatric placements.
Working with babies, children and their families are Jasmine’s passions and she loves coming up with fun therapy sessions to achieve desired goals. Jasmine has a specific clinical interest in paediatric neurodevelopmental therapy including early intervention and hydrotherapy. Jasmine has particular experience working with babies with developmental delay and children with low muscle tone, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental Co-ordination Disorder.