At MOVEability Physiotherapy for Kids we welcome your feedback and suggestions about our standards and performance. If however, you are dissatisfied or wish to make a formal complaint about our physiotherapy services, please choose from the following options:
Contact MOVEability Physiotherapy directly by the contact form below:
1. When describing your feedback and or complaint, please ensure to detail who is involved, what you are not happy about, what you want to happen, and some information about you.
- Your family, friends or disability advocate can talk to us on your behalf
- All complaints will be responded to within 7 days
- The resulting action of the complaint will be negotiated between MOVEability and the client and or their representative; this can occur over the phone or in person within a meeting format as requested. All resulting actions will be agreed upon and signed by both parties with documented timeframes to ensure outcomes are achieved.
- For more information please also contact MOVEability at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0413 493 722
2. Contact the Physiotherapy Profession governing body, Australian Health Professional Regulation Agency (AHPRA) https://www.ahpra.gov.au/about-ahpra/contact-us.aspx
4. Or if your issue or complaint is related to your NDIS plan or planning process, please contact the National Disability Insurance Agency.