Hayley Fisher is the owner and director of MOVEability and is a registered physiotherapist with broad experience in working with babies, children and young adults with developmental delays, disorders, and disabilities both in Adelaide, regional and rural areas South Australia, as well as internationally. Hayley is also a Member of the Australia Physiotherapy Association (APA) Paediatric Special Interest Group.
Our Therapy Services
We provide Physiotherapy, Aquatic Therapy, and Occupational Therapy for children and young adults
All our therapists maintain the following credentials:
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration
- Valid National Police Check
- South Australian Disability Services (DCSI) employment screening clearance obtained in the past three years or Working with Children Check
- Child-Safe Environments Training
- Responding to Abuse and Neglect in Education and Care (RAN – EC)
All MOVEability therapists are very passionate about providing a quality service, working with families to establish the needs of the child and thus goals of therapy input. All therapy sessions with MOVEability therapists are always fun and tailored to the needs of the individual child.